Friday, November 6, 2009

school's (not) out

"School? All due respect _____, school is out."

NAME THAT MOVIE! (I left the blank because revealing the character name would've made it too easy)

Even though I'm mostly done with my thesis work...school isn't exactly "out" for me yet. I decided to take two on-line classes in psychology for S&Gs and they've ended up being a ton of work but I'm really enjoying them because I'm actually learning stuff.

Learning stuff. In school. Hmm, imagine that.

Like today I learned that humans spend 1/3 of their lives SLEEPING! Isn't that awesome?! I freaking love sleeping...and plan to go spend some time doing just that. Gotta get my beauty rest for the wedding tomorrow! I'd hate to be the bridesmaid that ruins all the wedding photographs. You know the one I'm talking about. Hate her.

Now for your DDTT:

Keeping with the sleep theme, this is Tater's favorite napping location:
the spot between the window and the couch in the living room. ZzzzZzz.

No comments: