Tuesday, November 3, 2009

it's a nice week for a white wedding

My cousin is getting married this upcoming weekend!!! I feel like she got engaged just yesterday...it's hard to believe that it's been over a year since her high school sweetheart popped the question.

I was lucky enough to be asked to a part of the special day as a bridesmaid and am going to be helping out the rest of the week with last minute prep stuff. I also clearly did not learn from my last teeth-whitening ordeal and went a little nuts with the bleach last night. Luckily I had the foresight to experiment with appearance-altering substances several days before the wedding, so hopefully the only tears I'm crying come Saturday are tears of joy...not tears of pain from tooth sensitivity.

Her dad (my mom's brother/my uncle) is a peach/almond farmer and completely renovated an old barn on his property that is going to be the site of the reception. It's going to be such a beautiful wedding, I can't wait to post pictures! They had their engagement photographs done during a trip to Louisiana they took earlier this year and they all turned out amazing. Here are two of my favorite shots:


I picked today's DDTT (daily dose of Tater Tot) because he's looking all fancy schmancy and wedding ready in this picture! It was taken right after my graduation ceremony last year and he had just been groomed so he was lookin' hot to trot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

having the reception in a renovated barn sounds like it will be soo beautiful! have a great time at the wedding!