Sunday, October 25, 2009

um, quite possibly the best theme park concept EVER

Apparently a company in China is undertaking the daunting task of re-creating the Great Wall and famous terra-cotta warriors...in chocolate. This may not be the #1 greatest idea of all time, but it definitely ranks in the Top Ten.

Love me some giant chocolate!

The chocolate creations are going to be part of an entire THEME PARK DEVOTED TO CHOCOLATE which is set to open in Beijing in January 2010 under the name of "World Chocolate Wonderland." I seriously hope they have a chocolate river.

A chocolate Oriental Pearl building would be way cooler than this!

Chocolate Ben Hur with horses...impressive.

Chinese-made chocolate isn't very tasty, so hopefully they'll be outsourcing. One of the investors in the project is quoted as saying, "We hope the theme park can help the Chinese become more knowledgable about chocolate in innovative and interesting ways," which for some reason makes me lolz hardcore. For more info on this delectable dreamland, check out this article and this article.

K, time to go play some video games with my huge chocolate controller. Thxbye.

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

SIGN. ME. UP.

I would go around with a bib on, biting off their arms and heads if I could!

Thanks for the visit to my blog. Will add you to my reader :D

Frank said...

om nom nom nom nom nom

Andy said...

So, this will be like Willy Wonka's factory, but BETTER because it's REAL.