Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"great", according to my mom

I was talking to my mom the other night about people that like to suck the fun out of anything they encounter in life by over-analyzing every detail and she told me "That's so weird! I just read this great little article about that, I don't remember where it was. I'll have to find it for you."
"Really? What a coincidence, I just wrote about that on my blog."
"Oh wait! It was your blog that I read! Nevermind then, you already know what it says."

5 comments:

Andy said...

*Palm to forehand*

Well, then, in all honesty, she thinks it's awesome.

Andy said...

And that'd be forehead. I'm so dumb right now.

*Palm to forehead moment #2*

Kel said...

hahah hilarious

Frank said...

Hmmm, so she confused your blog for a piece of real journalism. You're moving up in the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's awesome.

By the way, PLEASE COME BACK HOME.


:)