Friday, July 4, 2008

happy fireworks day!

I hope everyone is going to have a fun and safe holiday! What are your plans? I'm meeting up with some friends from high school in San Diego for an all day BBQ and celebrating extravaganza. I had to make an emergency Forever21 run last night to purchase something patriotic for the event. If you're throwing a party or going to one, remember that everyone loves cupcakes! The ones above are from my personal Guru, aka Martha Stewart. I really like the white frosting and fresh berries look, it is very sophisticated yet playful because it's a cupcake! Even if you don't have cupcake plans for your Fourth of July, make sure to have a great day and enjoy lots of fireworks, like these cupcakes from Cupcake Project did.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Those Martha cupcakes are great! Hope you had a nice 4th! Glad you liked the cupcake photo! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really like the white frosting

Good to know.