Tuesday, March 4, 2008

murad gift with purchase

Okay, this was too amazing to not share. I've already called my mom and sister to give them the scoop, so now I'm letting you in on the secret!

Murad (the most amazing skin care line ever) is having a gift with purchase right now to promote their new line of acne treatment concealers. I have not used the product yet, so I can't vouch for its abilities, but I've been using Murad products for 7 years and I've never experienced one I didn't absolutely adore. If you spend over $75 (easy when buying lots of skin care products) you get FREE SHIPPING and a "Perfect Pomegranate Trio" travel set including: Firming Bronzer SPF 15, T-Zone Pore Refining Gel, and Waterproof Sunblock SPF 30. Just enter "conceal08" at checkout and you're good to go! I can't wait to try out the firming bronzer, oh, and the concealer!

No comments: