Sunday, March 2, 2008

"but it's sew not over"

I totally love puns and play on words, so of course I love the ad campaign for the Project Runway Season Finale, because it is filled with puns, including, but not limited to: "Hair today, gone tomorrow" (referencing Chris's human hair designs, puke), "It's sew not over", and "A last stitch effort". They totally "make it work," as Tim Gunn would say.

I'm super psyched to see everyone's crazy designs and to hear Christian say "fierce" another 52 times during the finale show. I am curious, though, why is Victoria Beckham guest judging? Just because you wear clothes and like shopping does not mean you know anything about style (refer to hideous orange dress). I guess she IS famous. But I mean, really? Get a new hair cut. They should have totally asked B Spears instead, now that would have made for an interesting episode. Does Victoria Beckham even talk? She seems so wax figure-y to me.

1 comment:

LL said...

okay, for real, the human hair... was just gross. seriously. it would be like "hannibal lecter for chanel".