Wednesday, February 20, 2008

they say dogs and their owners look alike

Tater Tot does this ADORABLE thing where he sits around with his tongue sticking out of his mouth slightly. It is seriously so cute. Anyway, this past weekend I was home watching TV with BF when I looked over at Tater sleeping on the couch and he was in the most squished position I've ever seen. Surprisingly, he didn't wake up when I went paparazzi on him and took a dozen pictures of his smooshed sleeping position.

Tater Tot as Tater Tot:




Nicolle as Tater Tot:


If I'm this annoying about my dog, imagine how I'm going to act when/if I have children. But seriously, how could Tater even be comfortable? His head is totally smashed by those couch cushions. He's a constant source of entertainment (for me).

No comments: