Sunday, March 7, 2010

national cereal day

Happy National Cereal Day!! I don't know where/how/why people make up these "holidays" but when something is so awesome it doesn't matter much.

I LOVE cereal. I knew immediately I would love my new work environment when they gave us a tour of the office and pointed out the 6 cereals they keep in stock all the time in the kitchen.

My three all-time cereal favorites are:

Barbara's Bakery Puffins in either Original or Peanut Butter (PB is out of control crazy good).


General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch which is essentially just sugar. And cinnamon.

Betch, don't try to convince me that you're healthy to eat. One serving has effing 10g of sugar, which means you are not a "good source of" anything. Except sugar.

Quaker Oats Cinnamon Life which is one of the six cereals my office has available for me to EATALLDAYLONG.

Natalie Dee knows what's up. And so does her escaped hamster.

No comments: