Thursday, May 7, 2009

i hope they're hiring

While showing Rod around the West Nanjing/People's Square area of Shanghai (Chairman Mao used to live on that side of town, by the way), we came upon the most glorious store I have seen in Asia so far:


Like, wtf?! How can such a heavenly place be real??? I seriously thought I was dreaming when I saw this store, it's that unbelievably amazing. I wonder if they're looking for any non-Chinese speaking white girls to work the cash register/roll around on their displays and play with all those fabulous stuffed animals.

3 comments:

Andy said...

I've ALWAYS wanted one of those HUGE stuffed horses. ALWAYS.

Wonder if they have employee discounts.

Frank said...

Wow...I don't know that I could ever work in a place like that. I'd constantly be making piles of stuffed animals to take naps on.

Bunny said...

andy - dude, i worked for macy's one holiday season and ended up PAYING THEM to work there because all i ever did was shop (we got a sweet employee discount)

omg...frank...your new user pic is out of control.