Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was never important to me in America (blasphemy, I know), and it's definitely not important to me in China, but I do believe in the whole giving thanks thing, so I figured I would use this opportunity and mention some things I am thankful for.

- cats (specifically of the LOL variety)

- Korean boys

- the pet shop down the street

- enlightenment

- hearing "maybe" fifty times a day

- mustaches

- trail mix

- care packages from my family

- tiaras

- banana chips

- GChat

- the fabric market

- my Treo 650

- being a citizen of The World

- best friend prices

- hair cuts

What are YOU thankful for?

4 comments:

Andy said...

I think you should add Making yourself great coats for very low prices and Living in Shangai and haven't gotten lost yet.

Bunny said...

andy - lost...has happened. the making great coats thing, so true, definitely needs to be added to the list. so far my tally is up to 3 (2 pink, one orange tweed) but i'm getting another one made next week! my dress tally is almost in the double digits, haha.

Noelle M said...

I WANT A COAT

AND DRESSES

THAT IS WHAT I WANT, AS GIFTS

THNX


also i am thankful for:

friends/family (duh)
kiddens
lolcats
fb
dlisted
blackberry
starbucks
the color pink
digital photos
anchors
fro yo
the internet

Bunny said...

twin - i forgot, i actually have FOUR coats already made. and if you want a tailor-made coat you have to effing come here.

awww man, i totally forgot to be thankful for the color pink. and i miss fro yo. boooo.