Thursday, September 18, 2008

happy every day!

Chinese companies love using winks in their logos. I have no idea what the significance of this is (if any) or why it's so popular, but of course I love it.

Whenever my sorority took "silly" pictures during Bid Day, I usually rocked the wink. Totally silly of me. And, good practice for my time in China it seems.

Happy Lemon is a mini bubble tea shop in the plaza near my school. It's logo is this little lemon looking girl head that's winking. Obviously, I'm all over it.

My NEW goal for my time in China? Forget trying to learn Chinese or making Chinese friends. My newest ambition is to try everything on Happy Lemon's menu once. Reach for the stars, right?

3 comments:

Noelle M said...

YOURE SO SILLY

Anonymous said...

Except that 99% of the time when you wink it looks like you're having seizure.

No offense to those of you who have seizures (i.e. I'm not trying to say you guys look like "Strawberry").

Andy said...

THE WINK!