Friday, June 13, 2008

one man's trash

...is another (wo)man's 600 bucks! I always talk mad smack about yard sales (because seriously, it sucks having one), HOWEVER, it was pretty awesome walking away from six hours of sitting around telling people how much things cost with tons of cash in my wallet. I'm having the second installment of my yard sale extravaganza tomorrow. My parents have been super enthusiastic about this whole project and my dad keeps taking stuff out of storage to add to the sale. Hopefully I make a few more hundred tomorrow, that would totally rule. I seriously had no idea I would make this much money from stuff I don't want/need anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a couple human children to sell. They are 3 and 2 years old. Very fit for work. Originally $499.99, but for you, $200 flat!

(This comment is just a joke and not to be taken seriously. Please do not email me with solicitations, wishing to purchase these workers)

poison ivy said...

I think I need to have one. Cuz I got soooooooo much crap. You probably sold nice stuff too. My parents would sell all of it for like $0.25 so I probably wouldn't be as successful as you.

Anonymous said...

$600? From one day?!

That's a killing!