Monday, May 12, 2008

i will eventually shut up about graduating

For now, though, I'm going to continue to bask in the glory of being done with my undergraduate education and blab about it non-stop. My fabulous graduation pizza party is only five days away, I'm so excited! I'm actually more excited about eating pizza than I am about walking across the stage. That's totally normal, right? Check out these adorable invitations I sent (and also my serial killer handwriting). It's a pizza box with a pizza that slides out of it with all the party details! I totally love them and the adorable pizza stickers I bought to seal the envelopes. Notice my Photoshop skillz in whiting out the address and phone number on the invite. So impressive.





THEN Sunday I'm having my tea party, and I also found cute invitations for that little soiree. If you get a chance, check out the company's website, they have all kinds of creative stationery. I really want to have a going away party before I leave for China, for the sole reason that it would justify my purchasing their Chinese take out box cards.

8 comments:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

(Sorry about the deleted comments, I just wrote something that I am now correcting!)

Nicolle, you should really go for the next Martha Stewart award. YOu're so creative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUIyiOc-_IA
That's the Friend's episode. Or only the parts where Ross appears. SO FUNNY.
(I hadn't found it, so I posted that I hadn't but afterwards I did, so I had to correct my posts).

Bunny said...

andy - hahahaha omg that made me laugh so hard!! thanks for finding it.

poison ivy said...

love you b!

Andy said...

Now you see why I immediately related your experience with Ross's

Anonymous said...

Hey "andy", as I believe they call you, rest assured that Nicolle's teeth definitely do not look like Ross's in that video. The hours of whitening she did merely shifted the color of her teeth from "Indian red" to "raw sienna". If you do not know these colors:
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Crayola_crayon_colors)

Andy said...

Hahahahahaha... Too funny Rod. But I don't think Nicolle will be happy hearing she has Dracula-colored-like teeth.

And yes, I was familiar with the colors, since I had a loving parents who bought me the 128-crayon pack.