Monday, April 7, 2008

things i miss about high school: #2

The #2 thing I miss most about high school is...

Chicken rings and spicy fries. My 16 year old metabolism made it possible for me to eat these EVERY day of high school (with two sides of nacho cheese, please) and not become a total fatty. Sigh. Those were the days. Sadly, my school stopped serving chicken rings and started carrying regular chicken nuggets instead. They just weren't the same, y'know? Also, in doing research into "chicken rings" I found out that White Castle sells them! I. cannot. believe. it. Seriously, I now completely understand the motivation behind the characters in Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. Goal before I die: go to White Castle and order some delicious circular fried processed meat. Mhhhh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... why are they shaped like circles again?

Bunny said...

i'm not sure...but it makes them WAY more delish

Scallywag said...

dude, its not a circle, its a RING. i miss them too! and i also found out that white castle has them when i went the other day... i ordered them, but they just aren't the same. not soggy and floppy enough. but they're as close as i have gotten since the good old days at MHS. -steph

Anonymous said...

so, what are we waiting for????

Andy said...

Ohhh... they look so good! I've never tasted them, bu they look yummy.