Tuesday, February 5, 2008

deeeericious

Any college student knows from first-hand experience how NOT delish dining hall food can be. Well, even though I'm a super senior, I still occasionally eat at the dining hall because 1. as a Resident Assistant I get five meals a week for free 2. I love making PB & honey & banana sandwiches and 3. as a Resident Assistant I get five meals a week for free.

It's a semi-weekly tradition for me and BF to go to brunch together on either Saturday or Sunday at the DH (semi-weekly because even though it's free...I can't always convince myself it's worth it to go). Brunch used to be my favorite DH meal because they had a waffle iron where you could make your own waffles. Of course, they got rid of it. So, I'm a little bitter, but I still go if BF can manage to convince me. Well, this last Saturday we were in for quite a treat because they were featuring a "Breakfast Pizza." That's right. Breakfast. And Pizza. Together. I'm a total CPK fan, but something about that combination just doesn't work. It completely did NOT look delicious, but I was intrigued (tater tots on pizza? yes, please!) so I got a slice to further investigate. It wasn't delicious, not even a little, and I actually spit it out onto my plate. Not the most lady-like thing to do, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Here's a picture of the slice, imagine an entire pizza like this (I wish I had taken a picture of all the slices together, it looked totally awesome):



I noticed today that my roommate has four different kinds of body wash in our shower. Weird, right?

No comments: