Saturday, January 26, 2008

lazy saturday

Not having class Monday, Wednesday or Friday is so glorious. It makes all my weekends wonderfully long. Of course, that means I have class ALL DAY Tuesday and Thursday, but eh, who cares, it's totally worth it for four-day weekends.

My old HP laptop died, and I hope it does not RIP because it made my life miserable for the last few months. Of course, I didn't have any of my files backed up (ring a bell from the Sad Mac Sex and the City episode?) SOOO since it totally died and would not turn on I thought my thousands of picture files and hundreds of school documents were gone forever. However, I have a fab friend who knows everything there is to know about computers (everyone should have at least one computer genius friend) who fixed it for me out of the goodness of his heart. Because my computer was password protected before it died, the process was made a lot more difficult and I don't even want to think how much I would have had to PAY for someone to do 8 hours of work to retrieve all of my stuff.

Happily, I now have everything back and have enjoyed browsing through all my old files from when I lived in France, first got Tater Tot, and had short hair. Here's a great one I found of the Tot:

2 comments:

Noelle M said...

i took that!

poison ivy said...

Your dog kinda scares me. Ok, there. I came out and said it.